Math 479: The Art of Problem Solving
Training Workout #9 – Due Tuesday, Oct 04, 2022
- Answer the Logical Prairie Dogs question that I put in your Dropbox folder. Write up your solutions in Overleaf and place them in Dropbox as usual (no need to share your Overleaf project with me). As usual, no calculator, googling, or other software is allowed.
- Finish solving the Alice-Bob game we started in class – if you get a solution you can present it to the class on Tuesday. I also put a copy of that question in Dropbox.
- Continue working on USAMTS. – we are getting close to the due date, so you should really try to write up and solve as many as you can. This is the equivalent of a ‘term paper’ project, or take-home exam, and will be counted as such.
Math 479 Online
Course Handouts and References
- Math 479 Online Classroom Our home away from home (or at home, whatever the case may be). Click the link above to enter our Zoom classroom.
- Zoom help – Zoom for Scranton students, how to install, how to use, documentation.
LaTeX and Overleaf
References by other authors