Math 479: The Art of Problem Solving
Final Exams – Tuesday, Nov 24, 2020
- Final Exam Part I: Hand in your final solutions to USAMTS Round 2. They are due in Dropbox by 5:15 pm on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 (the start of our final exam period).
- Final Exam Part II: Will be held during our final exam period starting at 5:15 pm on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 (in our usual Zoom meeting room). It will cover the Must-Know Facts posted on Piazza. You Must-Know them well enough to quickly answer MATHCOUNTS Countdown-Round-style questions either in your head or using pencil and paper only. No calculators or references allowed. You Must-Know these facts, after all.
Math 479 Online
- Math 479 Online Classroom Our home away from home (or at home, whatever the case may be). Click the link above to enter our Zoom classroom.
- Zoom help – Zoom for Scranton students, how to install, how to use, documentation.
- Piazza – a discussion forum specifically for our class where you can post questions, provide answers, and earn points!
Course Handouts and References
References by other authors